Andar Bahar

Refresh My Game Credits

10cric: Experience the Thrill of Andar Bahar Online

Andar Bahar Online

You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re seeking methods to play Andar Bahar online for real money, and you can do so here. Before playing, you should read this article to understand the game’s fundamentals better.

The Origins of Andar Bahar

Andar Bahar is a classic card game that has its roots in India. It is also known by the name Katti. It is said to have started in the state of Karnataka, which is located in the south, and it has been a well-liked form of entertainment for a very long time.

The Origins of Andar Bahar

The game has a long and illustrious cultural past, and its traditions have been handed down from generation to generation. The names of the two card piles utilized in the game are where the term “Andar Bahar” comes from. Andar and Bahar are two terms that may be used interchangeably to denote “inside” and “outside.” The game’s objective is to determine which of the piles has a card with the same value as the card that has been turned over.

The rules of the game are easy to understand, but excelling at it needs a certain amount of ability and planning. Despite its lack of complexity, Andar Bahar has long been ingrained in the tradition of gambling in India and continues to enjoy widespread popularity among players of all ages.

Variations on the Andar Bahar Game

There are several variations of the Andar Bahar game that offer unique twists and additional features to enhance the gameplay experience. 

Variations on the Andar Bahar Game
  • Multiple Decks: In this variation, multiple decks of cards are used, typically two or more. This increases the number of cards in play and adds complexity to the game. Players can choose to bet on Andar or Bahar for each deck individually, providing more betting options and potentially higher payouts.
  • Side Bets: Some variations of Andar Bahar introduce side bets that allow players to wager on specific outcomes related to the dealt cards. For example, players can bet on whether the first card will be red or black, whether the next card will be higher or lower in rank, or if the cards will match in suit.
  • Suit Bets: In this variation, players can place bets on the suit of the next card to be dealt. This adds an extra layer of anticipation and increases the potential payout for those who correctly predict the suit.
  • Live Dealer Andar Bahar: With the rise of online gambling, live dealer Andar Bahar has gained popularity. Players can participate in real-time games hosted by professional dealers via live streaming. This variation offers an immersive and interactive experience, combining the convenience of online play with the atmosphere of a land-based casino.

These variations on the Andar Bahar game provide players with diverse options to explore and enjoy. Each variation offers its own set of rules and additional betting opportunities, adding excitement and keeping the game fresh for enthusiasts worldwide.

Tips and Strategies for Winning Andar Bahar Online

While Andar Bahar is largely a game of chance, there are a few tips and strategies that can enhance your chances of winning:

Tips and Strategies for Winning Andar Bahar

Understand the odds

Familiarize yourself with the odds of winning on each side.

Bet consistently

Stick to either Andar or Bahar and place consistent bets to improve your winning potential.

Manage your financial resources effectively

Establish a spending limit for your gaming play, and refrain from chasing your losses.

Make the most of available perks

If you want to maximize your earnings, use the incentives and promotions that online casinos provide.

Online Money Game in Andar Bahar Online

To participate in an online money game of Andar Bahar, players typically need to create an account on 10cric casino website and deposit funds into their account. The deposited money is then used to place bets on the game.

Online Money Game in Andar Bahar

Once the player has funded their account, they can access the Andar Bahar game lobby and choose their preferred betting limits. The game is usually presented in a virtual format, with a user-friendly interface that displays the game table, cards, and various betting options.

Playing Andar Bahar online for real money adds an extra thrill to the game, as players have the chance to win cash prizes while enjoying the excitement and simplicity of this popular card game.

Learn the Payout Structure and Probability

It is common knowledge that Andar Bahar is a game with an equal probability of losing and winning. Players may abide by this rule to have some lighthearted fun and test their luck at winning. There is a 51.5% chance that the matching card will appear on the same side as the initial card dealt to the player. On the other hand, the probability that the matching card would occur on a different side of the initial card dealt is 48.5%.

Payout Structure and Probability

But if we take this discussion to a higher level, we’ll find that there are precise methods to comprehend the game’s chances. Before the dealer lays a matching card, which either lands on Andar or Bahar position, 13 cards are dealt from a 52-card deck. This happens before the dealer lays a card that matches Andar or Bahar’s part.

Because the game begins on the Andar side, it has a better chance than Bahar of receiving a card that matches its color. If the dealing of the cards starts at Bahar, then your chances of receiving a matching card at Bahar are increased. The payoff is 90% for the side on which the first card is drawn, while it is 100% for the opposite side, and this depends on which starting side you choose.


In the card game Andar Bahar, you can improve your chances of winning cash by making side bets. You should also start by betting small amounts and work your way up.

When you play this card game in an Andar Bahar real money app online, the teller automatically shuffles and cuts the cards, and one card is put face up on the table as the “house card.” In the Andar Bahar online cash game, you need to match this card by type and place bets on the two piles accordingly. If you win, you get real money.

When you play Andar Bahar online, you have to put different bets on two piles called “Andar” and “Bahar.” The online Andar Bahar real cash app lets you do this. If your cards match the house card the player gives you at the start of the game, you win real money.


In conclusion, Andar Bahar has successfully transitioned into the online realm, offering players the opportunity to experience the excitement of this card game for real money from the comfort of their own homes. With its simplicity, quick gameplay, and potential for big wins, Andar Bahar has captured the attention of online gambling enthusiasts around the world. 10cric’s user-friendly interface and reliable services make it an ideal choice to experience the thrill of Andar Bahar while playing in the comfort of your home.